Post Construction Cleaning Dallas
Construction work always creates a huge mess. It can leave your home in ruins as dirt, dust, and scraps around your property can cause severe damage to your appliances and furniture, as well as pollute your breathing air. Let Sparkly Maids post-construction cleaning service take over and handle the dirt, dust, and debris to ensure that your home is healthy, cleaned up, and Move out-move-in ready.
Our post-construction cleaning professionals employ an intensive cleaning process that will prepare your newly-constructed space for immediate occupancy.
Why Choose Sparkly Maids?
Post-construction and post-renovation projects can take a toll on your personal and professional life. Here at Sparkly Maids, we understand how important it is to complete the project on time and for the property to be ready. Our professionals with experience in post construction home cleaning in Dallas can turn your residence from a construction site to an open showroom in no time, so all you have to do is prepare furnishings and decorations.
If you are nearing the end of a construction project in the following areas: Dallas, Fort-Worth, McKinney, Plano, Frisco, Prosper, Allen, Little Elm, The Colony, Carrollton, Addison, and Richardson, you may call us for all of your post-construction cleanup needs.
Our Post Construction Services
- Clean the walls
- Clean ceilings
- Clean trim, baseboards, window frames, and doors
- Wipe down all interior windows, window sills, and blinds
- Dust and wipe all light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Vacuum carpet
- Wipe-down floors
- Wipe down all art and decorative items (if applicable)
- Wipe down non-upholstered furniture (if applicable)
- Remove and dispose of all garbage (if applicable)
- Remove adhesives, cardboard, and paint stains
Kitchen & Bath
- Vacuum, dust, and clean shelving
- Clean inside and outside the cabinets, cabinet doors, and tops of cabinets
- Scrub countertops and backsplashes
- Clear excess debris from around sinks and faucets
- Clean all appliances inside and out
- Scrub bathtubs, showers, and shower doors
- Clean toilets and mirrors
Entry & Exits
- Sweep and clean porches
- clean exterior lights and remove excess debris
- Wash driveway and walkways
- Clean threshold